Thursday, December 08, 2011

For about 15 weeks I've been coming upstairs, logging into blogger saying I'm going to write something.  Get distracted, fall asleep.  I think I have about 12 drafts I need to go delete as I never finished what I started.   I have a ton of pics of some meals I wanted to post including our Thanksgiving dinner. 

I made my attempt at NaNoRiMo this year,  50k words in 30 days,  I got to about 1100. Got sick and just could not concentrate.  Once again I fell asleep writing this out.  a week ago.  UGH!  Darn sleeping pills really kick in fast some days,.  I'm on one now so I better get typing.  I plan to be far more prepared next November for teh NaNoRiMo.  I am hoping to have something at least in my head to write about early.  But, I do plan to keep writing the rest of the year.  We'll see.

I wanted to post some pics of food I've cooked over he past few months and keep forgetting to post and plus our thankgiving.  We stayed home this year, just our little family and it was great. Especially after we heard there was a lil bit of drama.

Thanksgiving 2011

This Girl is hungry


My Ultimate Sandwich, cranberry sauce, turkey, white cheese, dressing, yellow cheese.  Mmm that was good




No comments: