Friday, April 15, 2005

An exciting day for me

Well something happened today I have not had happen before. I WAS ALMOST FIRED. My boss and I got into it yesterday and I told her and her boss they had horrible management skills and some other things (nothing naughty just my honest thoughts). Well they sent me home yesterday and when I came back today gave me a list of things I cannot do, meaning if I sneeze the wrong way or use and excited tone with "anyone" or if i'm late and don't call the supervisor i'm GONE. Well isn't that nice. Not a single problem in the almost 6 years I have been here and now this. Oh well guess that is the bigger motivation to leave. We haven't had a raise in 4 years, usually only get 1 bonus a year and it's not much because it is taxed so high. If only I had some skills besides sexn someone up. hmmm. Don't want to get into that line of work. Nor the movies end of it. What could I do.

No comments: