Saturday, July 23, 2005

What's Been Going On

Well I do have a lot of catching up to do this time. Yeah like usual I let work take over my life and I was so damn busy for a bit there. But now things are better, there is some light at the end of the tunnel.... I was fired on July 6th . Mainly because I had "too" many tardies. which was 7 I believe, and I didn't finish my self performance review which I actually did, but forgot to email it to my boss by the deadline. Although it is ok that she set a deadline that she would give the reviews the week of June 20th she never did and still has not. Nice huh, I can set deadlines to my hearts content, come in late 3 out of 5 days and hold my employees to completely different standards and because of the way the law works. Get away with it. Thats just fine and dandy. I didn't mind so much gettn fired, I was at the point I just couldn't work for her anyway. She didn't know the products, she barely knew the clients. She was far to obsessed with her micromanegemnt style that does not fit into that type of environment.

Well I need to find a job now. only think I can't find out paying close to the same for what I did, not even close, and we have not had raises for 4 years so I thought great. I can go make more. I guess not.

G....

No comments: