Sunday, May 25, 2008

No Heartattacks here BABY

Can you believe I was hospitalized last Tuesday because my Dr. thought I was having a mild heart attack? Really sucks, had to stay in the hospital for 24 hours for observation and they still never found anything out. When I left they said I was one of the healthiest people they seen in ages. but, B U T could not explain my chest pains. Which was causing my blood pressure to sky rocket and my pulse to just go out of control every so many minutes. I would go from 70 beats to 90 in seconds just lying in bed doing nothing. they alarm would go off they'd come running in the room. After a few times of that they stopped running in. well until that one time I dropped dramatically.

I have to admit I was so worried and scared. Since I have been back home I just do not feel the same. My pulse at resting is around 75 - 88 which it used to be like 67 - 75. I have this constant burning in my chest and I tire out very quickly. After being awake for a couple of hours I am ready for a nap. This is NOT going to work out well with work I am sure.

Oh well. I'm just going to keep working out and trying to stay healthy and in shape. hopefully that will help in the long run.

how did I forget to post this.

No comments: