Friday, November 28, 2008

Another Thanksgiving

Well another Thanksgiving holiday just passed and no one was killed in the family. It's been so long since I have blogged on here. I get so busy with my "other" blog that I never get over here to post anything.

The whole adoption thing is moving along well, Ok, well enough. We are finalizing our Birth Mother letter and luckily someone B works with has offered to make the letter for us. Our friend Chuck said he had a dream we adopted just before Christmas (I don't want that) I can wait at this point till mid Feb. Unless we match and she's only like 3 months in. That is not so shabby. I can handle that.

I am gonna try and update a tad bit more, plus share some good recipes. People need to cook more and stop eating out. Know what I mean.
Gregg...

No comments: