Sunday, April 19, 2009

I can't BELIEVE it, Sabrina is FINALLY born. We could not leave to go watch her be born because the Mother started going into labor and called us at 9:18 pm and we could not take the Boys (Ripley and Chase) to the pet hotel because they stop taking in pets at 9pm. We are so excited. It's kinda hard to concentrate, we have a long drive, a lot of work and tons of surprises I am sure. The mother sent us a message this morning saying she is just a Doll.

Here is part of the message from the Mother last night:
Your new daughter was born 4/18 at 11:15 pm last night. I have finally
been transfered down to my room after they had to monitor my blood
pressure for last few hours. Im in room 1045 and she is just a doll.
Hope you get here safely and see you soon.

I cannot WAIT to hold her, I can deal with the crying, the long nights and anything else as long as she's healthy and well and we bring her home. This is the BEST day (until #2 is born, HA then we will have TWO best days).

Again, this is SO exciting, so spectacular

Gregg....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Conrats Gregg. I cant wait for you and Bobby to see her and melt in her hands just like my hubby did with our daughter. It will be a day you will never forget. You are in for some fantastic days and I cant wait for it to begin for you. Im so excited and happy for all 3 of you and 'Lucy' and your 2 furry boys. Being a Mom has been the best time of my life.

2momswithaplan said...

Congrats!!!! You're a Daddy!!!