Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Kids

I just LOVE our nieces and nephews.   They are all pretty good kids, all smart and fun.  They all LOVE Sabrina and just adore spending time with her, (especially big cousins Christina and Natai who makes her laugh).  Christina is such a big cousin, she is VERY protective of Sabrina and always looking out for her.  I hope they ALL always stay that way and look out for each other.

I wish I had a good pic of my brothers boys, but alas, they are like their Uncle and do NOT like taking pictures.  They are good boys a little bottled up and really need to get out with friends more.  They spend the majority of their time together.  Matter O fact the middle one was accepted to ASU, U of A and NAU and doesn't want to go to any.  I know it's cause he's afraid of being without his brothers.  We keep trying to convince him to go we have told him we will help him find grants, scholarships whatever he needs. He is still on the fence and I KNOW he's not going to go.  Even his Dad is pushing him hard to go.

I hope Sabrina never has second thoughts about furthering her education, even if she is not great at everything, find the things you are good at and build upon them.  You can round yourself much easier that way by growing off those strengths.   I can't wait till I can go back to school.  (Well, honestly I can wait even MORE till we start work on number 2.  I know we probably will not have a second until mid to late 2011 or 2012, but I'm patient)

Oh well time to go do some cleaning before Missy wakes and we have to go shopping.  I LOVE taking her shopping.

G....

No comments: