Ok, I finally have to have my say about this whole "gay" marriage thing. I don't really care how it goes one way or another, I do think gays deserve rights if they have invested with partner and have a home, investments, other dealings that could be easily lost in the event of the death of the other. BUT!! yes, that's one big BUT. I am tired of hearing people say "Marriage is a Sacred Institution" and all the other reasons why besides just saying they are prejudice.
Here are my reasons.
1. If marriage was so sacred why do people divorce at the drop of a hat
2. Why do so many couple "swing"
3. Why are so many couples affected by one or the other cheating
4. Why do so many spouses have secret same sex relationships when married
5. Why would a spouse even have online "cyber" sex to fullfill their fantasies
6. Why do so many men look at, read... Porn
Just something to think about. Before using the "SACRED" excuse let's all think in our
head what we really mean. We don't want those damn homo's having the same things we have, they are horrible and all should BURN IN HELL!.
HAHA. I'm crazy.