Saturday, January 22, 2005

Now Time For My Tit Irate

Well as we all know the thing happened with Janet Jackson and the whole Super Bowl tit showing tangent. What the hell!! Even in this year alone they have shown a few instances where "white" actresses have had their boob come out and it was no big deal because "they didn't know". How can you NOT know your breast is being hit by the wind, that is out in the open. Even as a man I can feel the difference between cloth on my torso and no cloth. There is a major difference, let alone erect nipple syndrome ENS should give you a clue.

But,
but......
BUT why, why has everyone had this "fit" over JJ? Cause she's black? Cause she's a singer? Cause they don't' like her brother. Not fair no matter what. JJ has never done anything bad, she is sweet and nice and I think sincere (and yes I have met her once). I just don't get the whole thing no matter what the reason. Is it because it's a TIT? If so, then the tit showing should be the same, either yum yum, or... No cum.

It's just not that way though, What? What? It's just a fricken TITTY. A breast. It's beautiful, it's gorgeous. We should relish in that stuff. WHO COULD BE MAD. That tit was HOT! I just don't get it. If it's a kid's issue why don't we teach our kids that the human body isn't something disgusting and to cringe from it but to learn and understand from it, to cherish it and see it as a piece of art.

May never happen. But I can still speak my mind.
Until then, keep the lovely breast waying HIGH! and PROUD!

No comments: