Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My Return to the Gym

Well that didn't go as bad as I thought it would. I did the eliptical runner for 28 minutes and then the stationary bike for 9 minutes. I also did a short bicep tricep workot. So far i'm in no pain so that is really good.

I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

Oh I made Vanilla Bean Ice Cream in the cusinart, I am not sure i'm gonna like that stuff, the recipe called for 5 eggs, it was 2 whole eggs and 3 yolks I thought that was so odd....
Eggs! Ice Cream! Just sounds totally wrong.

I went and bought a new bread maker today, we had a $50 credit at BBBY and with the 20% off coupon it was an awesome deal.

Oh well I'm gettn sleepy, it's been one hella long day.

think I'll write a poem tomorrow, just to show I DO have a heart. Somewhere or another

G....

No comments: